- Eligibility - must not have owned a home in the previous 3 years.
- Time Limit - Purchase must be made "Closed" before December 1, 2009.
- Repayment - Unlike the previous tax credit, the 2009 tax credit does not need to be repaid.
- Primary Residence - the tax credit is for purchase of primary residences.
- Closing Costs - Yes the tax credit can be used on closing costs, however, there are limitations. Make sure to visit the link below.
- More Questions - Give me a call or email, I am happy to answer any of your questions with no obligations.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Free Resource Guide for First Time Home Buyers
There is a lot of information out there regarding the $8,000 tax credit for first-time home buyers. Fortunately, I have done the research for you! A few bullet points to remember:
- Kryste Adams
- Bend, Oregon, United States
- Real Estate Broker with Taft Dire LLC We're here to help you navigate this roller coaster ride of a real estate market! Don't spend countless hours researching and sifting through ads to get your real estate answers - let us do the research for you. Email your questions and We'll provide the answers along with the links so you can see it all for yourself. When you are ready to buy or sell your home We'll guide you through the process with the best service and best fees you'll find in Central Oregon - or anywhere else.