Keep your Central Oregon Home Warm this Winter with these 5 Inexpensive Energy Saving Tips
- Check Your Doors for Leaks - Keep the cold air from leaking in doorways by replacing or fixing your weather stripping or using a decorative draft stopper.
- Open and Close Your Blinds - Open your blinds to let the sun shine through and help heat your home during the day. Then make sure to close the blinds to help seal the heat in as the sun goes down.
- Bundle Up - Add a little extra insulation to your body. Wear a sweater and slippers to keep warmer vs. turning the thermostat up.
- Enter your House through the Garage - If you don't already have an arctic entry way use your garage to enter the house and keep the cold breeze from entering with you.
- Exercise - Exercise increases your blood flow and warms your body. If you've got the winter chills add in 10 minutes of exercise, not only will you stay warmer with out spending money you'll be healthier too!