It may be snowing but you can still Golf this winter or any winter in Bend, Redmond and surrounding Central Oregon Cities. Just one more reason to love Central Oregon - you can ski and golf all in the same day!
The following Central Oregon Golf Courses are still OPEN for Public play all winter.
- The Greens at Redmond in Redmond, OR
- Juniper Golf Course in Redmond, OR
- Missing Link Family Golf Center in Redmond, OR
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort in Warm Springs, OR
- Meadow Lakes Golf Course in Prineville, OR
- Challenge Course and Ridge Course at Eagle Crest Resort
- Desert Peaks Golf Club in Madras, OR
Be prepared to walk more often in the winter as high cart traffic can be damaging to the grass over the winter. Bundle up to keep your muscles warm between holes especially if you are not walking the course.
Although these courses are open year round, they may not be open every day. Call ahead to double check before heading out to hit the links. Click the link on the above courses to be directed to their websites.
Avoid frost delays by scheduling late morning or early afternoon times. While it's great to be the first one on the course when the sun is rising in July, this is not the best course of action for the winter. Schedule late morning and early afternoon tee times and you'll have a better chance of scoring an on time tee time.